On June 2009, Sameng was retained by Pinnacle International to provide engineering services for the design and implementation of a Development Plan located within the City of Edmonton. The proposed works for this subdivision are to provide drainage and water services to the site and throughout the subdivision along with road accesses at three future intersection locations and to design the road network within the subdivision. This involved drainage basin studies, detailed designs and the incorporation of rural road upgrades to an urban road cross section. The entire subdivision encompasses approximately 65 ha of land bounded by 137 Avenue to the south, 156 Street to the east and St. Albert Trail to the west and north. Pinnacle International is developing this valuable industrial land in phases with the First Phase completed in 2014 and Second Phase scheduled for 2015 construction.
Major work completed to date include:
- Approved drainage concept for all lands, inclusive of interim and ultimate stormwater management facility;
- Water distribution network design inclusive of interim and ultimate fire protection requirements;
- Approved roadway network connection with Mark Messier Trail, 137 Avenue and 156 Street.
- Servicing agreement for Phase 1 development;
- Construction period engineering for Phase 1; and,
- Preliminary and detailed design for Phase 2.